Table of Contents
Google Cloud Business Internship 2019 in Japan is now accepting applications. It is a full time paid Google Internship. The duration of this international internship is for 10-14 weeks.
The selected Interns will work for google at Tokyo office between December 2018 and September 2019.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud.
Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Google Cloud Business Internship in a Glance:
Locations of Internship:
Duration of Internship:
- Google Internship in Japan will be held for 10-14 Weeks
Dates of Internship:
- December 2018 and September 2019
There are some other, fully funded paid international internships
- Fully Funded CERN Short Term Internships in Switzerland 2019
- Fully Funded NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2019
- Fully funded IEC Summer Internship in China 2019
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in any major and maintaining students status throughout the internship.
- Be able to complete a minimum of 10-14 weeks at the Tokyo office between December 2018 and September 2019.
- Business level communication in Japanese and English.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Demonstrated interest in the internet and Google’s technology and business.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, with the ability work to in fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Motivated, independent worker with the capacity to lead and work well with others.
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to see both detail-specific and big picture issues.
Responsibilities of Interns:
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Google’s advertisers, publishers and users, and manage customer inquiries by phone, email and/or live chat.
- Deliver against assigned tasks, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding customer experience for Google’s advertisers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships, and increase business by promoting other Google products (e.g. Google Ads, G Suite, etc).
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to help drive advertiser business growth in relation to their advertising investment and/or solve technical issues for customers.
- Write clear and helpful content to address common questions and issues. Engage with Product and Engineering teams on issue prioritization and road map, and partner with Finance, Marketing and Sales on role definition and process enhancement. Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers and Product team members on new feature development.
Procedure to Apply
- The apply now For Google Cloud Business Internship 2019 In Japan button is given below
Deadline of Google Cloud Business Internship:
- Not mentioned