Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB Bank Jobs) needs Teller Services Officer Positions for the Fresh Graduates. The details about Jobs in MCB 2018 are mentioned below.
The Jobs will be Full Time (Permanent) First Shift (Morning).
Bachelors Degree for the MCB Bank Jobs Teller Services Officer.
You do not need any experience for it.
The location of Posting varies in Multiple Cities of Pakistan. MCB Bank is looking for candidates for MCB Vacancies who are dedicated and committed to the post of Teller Services Officers.
Both Male and Female candidates who fulfill the eligibility and qualification criteria are highly encouraged to apply for MCB Bank Jobs 2018. MCB is a Great Resource for Graduates to start their career through MCB Careers.
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Job Type of Jobs in MCB 2018:
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Retail Banking Groups
- Dera Ghazi Kha
- Fateh Jang
- Mandi Bahauddin
- Mirpur (AJK)
- Mirpur Khas
- Nawab Shah
- Nowshero Feroz
- Rahimyar Khan
- Tobatek Singh
- Mian Walli
- Swat Makran
Age to apply for Jobs in MCB 2018:
- 18 – 27 Years
- Entry Level
- You will have to facilitate the customers by receiving and paying cash
- Also, handle and control cash transactions of customers by monitoring deposits and withdrawal accurately in line with SBP regulations and guidelines
- Facilitate the customers in time through the posting of transactions in the system
- Improve technical and operational skills to achieve customer satisfaction regarding ATM operations
- Be able to work under pressure and be ready to achieve a higher level of efficiency and effectiveness for maximum customer satisfaction.
Applicants who carry final transcript can only apply.
Outsourced employees providing services to MCB are eligible to apply if they meet the other criteria; however, their service period with MCB will be deducted from the actual age while calculating an age for shortlisting purposes.
Provide updated contact details i.e.
- Phone No
- Email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through invitation letters / SMS / e-mail for the written test for Jobs in MCB 2018.
The candidates are expected to check whether they have been shortlisted for the test in case of non-receipt of invitation letters / SMS / e-mail for the MCB Bank Jobs.
- 12th August 2018.