Table of Contents
Deadline: January 7, 2019
Do you want to apply for the NASA Internship 2019 in the USA.
If yes so there is a good news for you and that is applications are invited for an international internship in USA.
The LPI Summer Internship Program in Planetary Science provides undergraduate students with an opportunity to perform cutting-edge, peer-reviewed research, learn from widely respected planetary scientists, and discover exciting careers in planetary science.
During the 10-week internship, students have the opportunity to participate in enrichment activities, including NASA Johnson Space Center scientific visits, lectures, and career development workshops.
NASA is welcoming Students from a diverse background to spend around 2 Months and spend best time in USA.
It is a fully funded opportunity in the form of International Summer Internship program.
Students with majors in a physical or natural science, engineering, computer science, or mathematics have an advantage, but any student with any academic discipline can apply.
The duration of the LPI summer intern program is approximately 10 Weeks (June 3, 2019, to August 8, 2019.)
Details of NASA Internship 2019 to United States :
- United States
- 10 Week (June 3, 2019, to August 8, 2019.)
- Fully Funded
No IELTS or TOEFL is required if you can get one letter from one of the professors in the English department at your university confirming that you have sufficient spoken and written English language skills. We also call this letter as English Proficiency Certificate.
- ETH Zurich Summer Internship | Fully Funded, Switzerland
- 7th Asia Europe Foundation Student Conference Romania
- Holland scholarship 2019 by Dutch Ministry of Education
- US Summer Sisters Exchange Program 2019 | Pakistani Students
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2018-2019
NASA Summer Internship Value:
- This international Internship is a Fully Funded Summer Internship program that will be held in USA.
It will cover the cost given below
- $7,300 Stipend: It includes internship stipend, Travel, Housing, and cost of living expenses
- $1000 Travel Stipend or $1,500 foreign travel reimbursement for foreign interns.
- Additionally, financial support up to $1,000 is offered to interns who submit an accepted abstract as the first author to the upcoming Lunar and Planetary Science Conference.
Requirements & Eligibility Criteria:
- NASA internship for international students is open to international undergraduates as well as students from the United States.
- College undergraduates with at least 50 semester hours of credit interested in pursuing a career in the sciences are eligible
- Students with majors in a physical or Natural science, Engineering, Computer science, or Mathematics have an advantage, but any eligible student may apply.
- Provide proof of English proficiency. This may be in the form of a Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score.
- OR Letter from one of the professors in the English department at your university confirming that you have sufficient spoken and written English language skills, to successfully participate in our internship program.
NASA Internship 2019 Benefits:
- Develop new skills and refine others
- Meet and work with professionals, establishing contacts for letters of reference and networking
- Experience a new work environment in an Internship in United States
- Gain valuable research experience in international internship the USA
Selection criteria is mentioned below:
- Scholarship, curriculum, and experience
- Career objectives and scientific interest
- Match of applicant’s interest with available research projects
- Monday, January 7, 2019 Deadline for Application
- Friday, March 8, 2019 Notification of Selections
- Monday, June 3, 2019 Program Begins
- Thursday, August 8, 2019 LPI Summer Intern Conference
- Friday, August 9, 2019 Program Ends
Deadline of NASA Internship 2019:
- January 7, 2019
Procedure to Apply:
- The apply link to NASA internship is given below.
- Once you begin the application, you must complete all of the questions on the form, including essay-style questions.
- Transcripts and letters of recommendation may be submitted independently.
- Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your application number and a link to view the status of your reference letters.
- You are required to submit three reference letters to qualify for the program.
- Have your college registrar mail an official transcript to: LPI Summer Intern Program, Application #, 3600 Bay Area Boulevard, Houston, TX 77058-1113.
Be sure to include your application number in the address you provide to your registrar.