Table of Contents
Applications are open to apply for the Fully Funded OIST Internship 2020 in Japan. The OIST Internship in Japan will be at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST).
The Duration of the OIST Internship will be between 2-6 months that is 10 to 12 weeks. There will be No Extension. Students from everywhere throughout the world are qualified to apply for the Japan Internship program.
The paid internship in Japan is a Great Opportunity for students to do a Summer Internship in Japan and gain experience. Both Undergraduate and Graduate Students can apply for the OIST Internship in Japan.
The OIST Graduate School offers temporary position Opportunities in Multiple fields to Undergraduate and Graduate Students as Research Interns. This will offer them a chance to pick up experience and gain proficiency with a particular procedure. They will work under the bearing of a Professor at OIST.
OIST Internship in Japan 2020 Details:
- Fully Funded
- All Nationalities
- Multiple Fields
- October 15, 2019
OIST Internship Fields:
As an Intern, the accompanying fields are accessible to do Research. The fields are given underneath.
- Material science
- Chemistry Biology
- Computational Science
- Marine Sciences
- Engineering and
Scroll down for more details, if it seems interesting to you
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST Internship position in Japan.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3 and 4 and Master Year 1 & 2 students are particularly encouraged to apply
All expense of the Selected members will be secured Under OIST temporary position.
- Roundtrip Airfare travel Tickets for successful applicants is arranged by the OIST Graduate School.
- Visa support
- On or off-campus housing accommodation
- Commuting support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable)
Required Application Materials:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation: A letter of reference from an academic or research professional familiar with your work is required. Please note that the request for a recommendation letter will not be sent until your application is submitted. The application system will ask him/her directly, using the email contact details that you provide. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- Academic Transcript: Upload a scan of your current academic transcript in PDF format. Unofficial partial transcripts are accepted for those who have not yet graduated.
- ID Photo: Upload a recent photo Passport Size (image must be in JPG format, and less than 5 MB).
Deadline to Apply for the OIST Internship in Japan 2020 is 15th Oct 2019.
How to Apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2020:
Below are some links from where you can apply for this Internship. you can read FAQs Here.