Applications are accepted by Overseas Pakistanis Foundation for OPF Internship Program 2018 which is held for overseas Pakistanis.
This internship aims to provide youth belonging to overseas Pakistanis families with quality training and valuable skills.
So, if you are an overseas Pakistani, must apply for this internship program as it will provide exposure to the professional working environment to enhance your capability and open ways of employability.
- Fresh graduates
- Post graduates
from HEC recognized university of Pakistan.
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation.
Objective of the program:
- To Hire services of fresh youth and utilize their fresh ideas.
- Check the talent for future hiring.
- Prepare young motivated youth for their Future jobs.
- To provide opportunity to the fresh graduates and make them contributing members of the society.
- One Year
Eligibility Criteria for OPF Internship Program:
- Age of the candidate should be less than 30 years.
- First Division 70 percent and above where CGPA is not applicable.
- The program is only eligible for Overseas Pakistanis residing in Pakistan or abroad.
- Engineering (Civil, Architect, Computer Science)
- Journalism / Mass Communication
- Management Sciences
- Information Technology
- Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Social Sciences (Social works, Sociology, Anthropology, I.R. Gender Studies and Political science)
Applicant must be Graduate and has completed 14 years of education.
Post Graduate with 16 years of education from HEC recognized Degree should also apply
Specialization after postgraduate (18 years of education)
- For Graduates, the monthly stipend is 20,000 PKR
- For Post Graduates the monthly stipend is 30,000 PKR