Table of Contents
Applications are opened to Apply for the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program in China, 2019. Tianjin Government is offering Scholarship For International Students for Degree of Bachelors & Masters in Tianjin University of Technology and Education.
Tianjin Scholarship in China is a Fully Funded scholarship for International Students to study in China with Any type of Academic Backgrounds. This Program is taught in English as well as in Chinese. The Study in Chinese Universities is nowadays giving tough competition to US Universities.
The Most Important thing for Tianjin Government Scholarship is, NO Such GPA requirements. 4 Years is the duration for Bachelor’s Degree, 2 years for Master’s Degree. IELTS Language Requirement is Optional. Read the instruction and other Information below.
Tianjin Government Scholarship Program:
- Tianjin Government scholarship is in China.
- Tianjin University of Technology and Education is the University where the Scholarship is opened.
- Course level is Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree.
- Duration of the Program Bachelors and Masters is 4 Years and 3 Years.
- Last date to apply for this Program is June 15, 2019.
Academic Fields For Bachelors Degree:
You can undertake/study Undergraduate Scholarships in China in the following Academic Fields. 4 Years is the duration for Bachelors Degree. All Courses are taught in English.
- Machine Design & Manufacturing and Their Automation
- Mechanical Processing Technology
- Materials Processing and Control
- Mechatronics Technology Education
- Industrial Design
- Electrical Engineering & Automation
- Electric Technology Education
- Measuring & Control Technology & Instrumentations
- Computer Science & Technology
- Educational Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Digital Media Technology
- Communications Engineering
- Electronic & Information Engineering
- Microelectronics Science and Engineering
- Electronic Science & Technology
- Applied Electronic Technology
- Optoelectronic Information Science and Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Automobile Maintaining Engineering Education
- Automobile Service Engineering
- Mathematics & Applied Mathematics
- Information & Computing Science
- Applied Physics
- Pedagogy Applied Psychology
- Finance E-Commerce
- Labor & Social Security
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics Management
- Financial Accounting Education
- Credit Management
- English Japanese
- Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Language
- Animation Product Design
- Visual Communication Art and Technology
Academic Fields For Master Degree:
You can study Master’s Degree in China in the following Academic Fields. The Degree Duration will be for 3 Years. All Courses are in English.
- Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation
- Mechanical Design and Theory
- Mold and Die Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Control Theory and Control Engineering
- Detection Technology and Automation Devices
- Pattern Recognition and Intelligent System
- Applied Computer Technology
- Signal and Information Processing
- Vehicle Engineering
- Transport Facility Exertion Engineering
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Traffic Information Engineering and Control
- Basic Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics
- Operational Research and Cybernetics
- Pedagogical Principle Higher Pedagogy
- Vocational and Technical Pedagogy
- Vocational Psychology
- Designing and Artistic Pedagogy
- Management Science and Engineering
Scholarship Coverage & Allowance:
Tianjin Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students in China. All expenses will be covered by Tianjin Government Scholarship as it is a Fully Funded Scholarship.
- The Registration, Tuition, Textbook
- Accommodation fee is free.
- The Living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided.
Estimated costs for partial scholarship students.
- Application fee: 400 RMB
- Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
- Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
- Accommodation: 70RMB/day (single room) & 35RMB/day (double room) Including：bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the Ph.D. programs.
Required Application Documents:
- Fill in the application form attached in Chinese or English.
- Applicants shall provide the Highest diploma (notarial photocopy). Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarial translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Study or Research Planin Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Passport
Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant), and the original Blood Test Report:
Download the Form from this link http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua, and should be filled in Chinese or English language.
The physical/medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. In complete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants, will be not be considered valid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
The last date to Apply for the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program is 10th June 2019
How to Apply:
First download the Application Form & fill the Application Form. The applicants send the application materials to the international College of Tianjin University of Technology and Education.