The University of Canterbury is offering scholarships which aim to supports top-achieving international students to start an undergraduate degree programme.
The University of Canterbury International First Year Scholarships is New Zealand’s second oldest university.
- New Zealand
- The scholarship is awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.
- Up to 25 scholarships might be awarded.
- The period of the scholarship is 1 year.
Also, Apply for
- Recipients may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, or holders of New Zealand residence class visas and must be full-fee-paying international students.
- Candidate must be completing, or have completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme..
- Those students who are studying, or have completed, a programme at the UC International College they can also apply.
The scholarship may not be held by students who:
(1) have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree programme at a New Zealand tertiary institution;
(2) have applied for Transfer of Credit from a New Zealand tertiary institution to an undergraduate degree programme at UC.
Applicant must have applied for admission to the University by 15 August in the year prior to their intended first year of enrollment at the University.
- Open for All.
- You may apply approximately 8 weeks before the deadline.
- Official link and apply link are given below
- August 15, 2018