Table of Contents
2018 Youth International Summer School in Shanghai is now accepting applications. This international summer school is going to be held in the technological hub of Shanghai, China.
The international summer school 2018 has been designed to promote leadership, human values and a sense of social responsibilities.
This harmonious combination of educational and cultural exchange program will give sense to the participants feel empowered and inspired to bring positive change in their communities.
Different workshops will be held on informative keynotes, case studies and highly-interactive topics which will help attendees to gain vision about the different strategies and technologies which are used in the development and transformation of smart cities and societies. Members will also be encouraged to think about their own parts and responsibilities as to the maintainable future of the planet.
The idea of a smart city is a very much developed story however what do we think about a smart society? As framework, education and businesses all adjust to the fast changes occurring inside our world, so should we as nationals. The smart resolution plans to upgrade the execution and prosperity of society, however innovation can just do as such much. With a specific end goal to achieve exceptional statures, we should initially start by changing the brains and values of the architects of our new world. The International Summer School means to talk about and look at the possibility that keeping in mind the end goal to make our urban areas genuinely brilliant, we should begin by building up a shrewd society. The primary subject of the school is “The Smart Revolution: The Interconnection amongst City and Society”
Also apply for:
Teaching Staff Required In Air Foundation School System | Peshawar
Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) Paid Internship 2018
World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program 2018
- 6 Days
- 15th – 20th July 2018
Benefits of Youth International Summer School in Shanghai:
- Participants will have the chance to meet with like-minded individuals from each continent on the planet. From the US to the UK, Ghana to our host nation China, young people from all over the world will have the chance to network with one another.
- Participants can hope to leave the International Summer School feeling inspired with the freshly discovered information that will fill in as an establishment for accomplishment in both their personal and professional lives.
- Youth International Summer School in Shanghai will be both an exceedingly educational and sensational experience. There will be a scope of pleasant social exercises that enable members to additionally explore the host city.
- Participants will be allowed to visit the city’s most energizing attractions while experimenting with a some of the neighborhood cooking styles. Members will have the opportunity to eat in style, testing customary Chinese food in staggering environment. Further, our opening and entire sessions will highlight prominent visitors of respect which members will have the chance to meet.
- Young people of age from 18 to 35 years old.
- Evidence of strong social responsibility and commitments.
- Must have Fluency in English.
- Preferred backgrounds to include social and business enterprises, non-profits, social activists, artists, educators, young researchers, scholars, and students.
Following Documents are Required in Youth International Summer School in Shanghai:
- One Minute Video
How to Apply:
Applicants should fill the application form whereby they will attach their CV and one-minute motivational video answering the following questions:
1. What do understand by the terms “Smart City” and “Smart Society”?
2. What is you motivation for applying to the International Summer School in Shanghai?
3. How will you implement the knowledge and skills you will gain from the International Summer School in Shanghai?
- The program is partially funded.
- The program, informal activities, food and accommodation will be covered by organizers.
- Participants are responsible for their visa and the travel expenses.
- The participation fee is 150 EUR
- 6th May 2018
For more specific information, please mail to email@example.com
Please read through the terms and conditions of events organized by Youth Time before applying.[button-red url=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfcuJS0x-oC1D_hf8jhUX5BeJY31LIEx5BpEl5wziZOGncudQ/viewform” target=”_self” position=”left”]apply now[/button-red] [button-green url=”https://youth-time.conrego.com/home” target=”_self” position=”left”]official link[/button-green]