Table of Contents
The wait is over for the students seeking for the Scholarship in Singapore as the Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students is now accepting applications. The Singapore Government Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded Scholarship. You can directly apply for a PhD Degree after your bachelor’s degree. There is no age limit for the Singapore International Graduate Award Scholarship.
Applicants from every corner of the world with any nationality are eligible to apply for one of the SINGA PhD Degree Scholarship full Free. The courses will be taught in English. You will be Study in Top Universities of Singapore which includes Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
The Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students (SINGA) will cover all the costs related to scholarship including personal and other expenses for the participants during the scholarship program. Upon Successful Completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by NTU, NUS, or SUTD.
SINGA Graduate Scholarship 2021
- PhD Degree (Directly After BS)
No. of Scholarships
- Fully Funded
- The Duration of the Scholarship will be for 4 Years.
The benefits of the Scholarship are given below:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
The above amount is enough to cover your living expenses and accommodation in Singapore. The Estimated cost of living in Singapore is given below.
|Item||Per Student Per Month (S$)|
|Food||University Canteens 250-350|
|Meals outside Campus||450 – 600|
|Accommodation (based on a single room)||On-Campus* 400-700|
|Transport Expenses (local)||100 – 150|
|Other Expenses (stationary, laundry, toiletries, recreation, etc.)||400 – 500|
|Total Estimated Cost of Living||1,400 – 2,000|
- Open to all International Graduates with a Passion for Research and excellent academic results.
- Good skills in written and spoken English.
- Good reports from academic referees.
- This is for August 2021 intake.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts and Reports: All transcripts need to be in English translation.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
Note: Do not mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 is 1st December 2020 for the August 2021 intake.
How to Apply?
The applicants can apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship by clicking the button below: