Table of Contents
Fully Funded ADB Scholarship 2020 applications are opened to apply in the University of Melbourne, Australia. Japanese government gave the Asian Development Scholarship. The main purpose of this scholarship is to provide an opportunity to candidates to undertake postgraduate, MA/Ph.D. studies.
Additionally 600 Graduate Research Scholarships For Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.) 2019-20 is offered by University of Melbourne, Australia. Under ADB Scholarship 2020, total 300 Fully Funded International Scholarships will be provided this Year. Here you can go for free study in Australia.
The most respected and Famous scholarships for international students from all over the world which have Wide Range of Academic Disciplines. For Masters Degree, the total Duration will be of 2 Year. More information about this scholarship is below.
Details of ADB Scholarships in University of Melbourne:
- This scholarship is taken in University of Melbourne, Australia.
- These scholarships are given by Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP).
- Master Degree’s course level is 2 years.
- Duration of the program is 2 Year.
- Last date to apply for ADB Scholarships is 31 Oct 2019.
About ADB Scholarships:
About 300 students annually postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions are offered by the Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP).
- 30th International Youth Forum 2019 south Korea
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 [Fully Funded], New Zealand
Available Fields in University of Melbourne by ADB:
- Animal studies
- Food science and veterinary science
- Economics and management
- Health and welfare
ADB Scholarship is a fully Funded scholarships for international students. To study in Australia for free, University of Melbourne provides Scholarships.
- University of Melbourne will cover the Tution fees.
- $15,300 per annum for living allowance is paid by the University in fortnightly installments.
- payment of tuition fees in full for the normal duration of a master by coursework degree up to a maximum of two years
- After the completion of the scholarship, Return economy airfare to Melbourne andback to home is provided by the University.
- a contribution/handout towards the cost of study
- payment of Overseas Student Health Cover
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have received an unconditional offer of a place for an eligible course by 31 October for commencement in the following year.
- be a citizen of the Asia Development Bank’s Developing Member Countries
- have at least two years of full-time professional work experience
- be aged 35 years or under at the time of assessment
- not have already completed a master degree or previously studies overseas; and
- be living and working in your home country
- Salamti Fellowship 2019 [Fully Funded] Program
- Graduate Research Scholarships – University of Melbourne, Australia
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Medical Fellowship 2019-20
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
31 Oct 2019 is the Deadline for the ADB Scholarships in the University of Melbourne, Australia. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by University via email in November or December.
How to Apply:
Here you can find Detailed information about the full procedure of Applying to Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 in the University of Melbourne, Australia.