Table of Contents
Did you previously attend the International Youth Forum? If yes then must share your experience in comments.
If you are going to attend it now so let me assure you that you will love it.
You can apply for the 30th International Youth Forum Korea before 31st May 2019.
Applications are currently opened to apply for this fully funded opportunity. Students from 40+ Countries will attend this international Youth Conference. All expenses on trip to Korea will be covered by 30th International Youth Forum Korea.
Selection of 200 Students from 40+ Countries will take place. The Duration will be from 16th July 2019 to 23rd July 2019 of the International Youth Forum. Trip to korea will be approximately 1 Week. Good academic discipline candidates are eligible to Apply.
NO Language proficiency Certificate is Required. Eligible Candidates should be in between the ages of 18 and 26. Meals, Accommodation, Airfare, Local Transportation will be covered by International Youth Forum program. The Program will be held at Seoul International Youth Center.
- 300 ADB Scholarships [Fully Funded] | University of Melbourne, Australia
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 [Fully Funded], New Zealand
International Youth Forum 2019 At A Glance:
- The Program will take place in Country South Korea.
- The Program’s venue will be Seoul International Youth Center.
- Duration of Program is 16th July 2019 to 23rd July 2019.
- This Program is Fully Funded.
- Last date to apply is 31st May 2019.
30th International Youth will Cover all the expenses.
- Free Local Transportation
- Cultural tour in Seoul
- Providing opportunities to learn Korean culture and history by educational field trips
- Tour Places: Seoul N Tower, Changdeokgung Palace, etc
- Youth Night.
- Round Airfare Tickets:
- Approximately 560USD, travel cost (airfare) to the participants from Africa, Oceania, Europe, and American regions.
- A 280USD) grant will be provided for travel cost (airfare) to the participants from Asian countries.
Important: If You Apply Directly through International Youth forum Website they will give Airfare Ticket up to 280$. and if You Apply from Korean Embassy Website of Your Country You will get Full Airfare Ticket Price.
- For Example Embassy of Korea in India Announced International Youth Forum (Link: http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/in-en/brd/m_2653/view.do?seq=761309)
- Embassy of Korea in Myanmar Also Announced (Link: http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/mm-en/brd/m_2088/view.do?seq=760334)
- Embassy of Korea in Israel Also Announced (Link: http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/il-en/brd/m_11417/view.do?seq=759637)
- Embassy of Korea in Pakistan (Link: http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/pk-en/index.do) (Not Announced Yet. Will Announce Soon, but you can also apply directly.So Its Your Choice Now. Check the Korean Embassy Website of Your Country if they Have Announced Yet or Not. Else Apply Now Directly.
The Below Mentioned Countries Can Apply both through the Korean Embassy Website or online.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Nepal, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore.
Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore] These countries are not eligible for airfare sponsorship.
You can Check More info About Airfare (CLICK HERE)
Theme of 30th International Youth Forum:
Shared Vision of Youth for Local, National, and Global Village
There are 3 Main Topics & 9 subcategories. Select Any 1 Main topic & write on that.
- Youths between the ages of 18 and 26 who have a strong interest in the topics.
- Youths who have a good command of English (official language)
- Youths who are able to participate fully in our schedule.
- Youths who are unproblematic in entering/departing the Republic of Korea regarding visa issuance.
- Salamti Fellowship 2019 [Fully Funded] Program
- Graduate Research Scholarships – University of Melbourne, Australia
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Medical Fellowship 2019-20
Result will be announced within 2 weeks of the application deadline.
- 31st May 2019
Procedure to Apply:
You can apply
- Online through the Link Given below.
- Korean Embassy from their website
- From the International Youth Forum website.