In the third Annual Youth Summit 2018, young leaders, young academics, and young professionals will have the chance to talk about the issues with prominent policymakers and recognized learned people. The members will especially center around business enterprise and advancement, training, and comprehensiveness concerning reskilling the young. Youth joblessness is one of the significant issues that the youth face in the Middle East and North Africa.
Also apply for Fully Funded UNESCO Research Scholarships 2018 | Germany
Apply for Zong 4G Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
Undergraduate & graduate students, young activists, and professionals, young entrepreneurs, representatives of NGOs, academics, and journalists are eligible for applying to be a participant in the summit. The call is open to participants from all over the world. The participants who attend all sessions will be qualified for certification.
The panel & keynote speeches on 22nd of June will be public, given the availability of seats. However, there is an application procedure for workshop sessions.
Also , Apply for Paid Food Panda Pakistan Internship Programme
- MEF University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 22-23 June 2018
- No participation fee will be charged for the participants;
- The costs of accommodation will be covered by the Co-Opinion Network only for the workshop participants from abroad and only for two nights, 21st-22nd of June. The participants will accommodate in double rooms at a residence hotel. The network reserves the right to revoke this coverage in case the participant does not attend all sessions;
- The on-ground transportation for the workshop participants (except for the arrival to the hotel on the first day and departure from the hotel on the last day of event) will be covered;
- The costs of lunches on 22nd and 23rd of June will be covered for the workshop participants;
- An Opening Cocktail will be held on 22nd of June, exclusive for the workshop participants, representatives of Stakeholder Institutions of the Co-Opinion Network, and the Advisory Board Members. The cost of the cocktail will be covered by the Co-Opinion Network.
- Please kindly note that transportation to/from Istanbul will be self-financed. The network undertakes to assist prospective participants who require visas to enter Turkey in obtaining the appropriate authorizations by submitting a letter of invitation;
However, this task is the responsibility of the applicant. The visa-related fees are not covered