Table of Contents
Applications are invited to apply for 600 Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2020. This research Scholarship is provided at University of Melbourne, Australia. Basically these Scholarships are for Masters and PhD degree levels.
A fully-funded –total of 600 Scholarships will be provided in any academic discipline at the University of Melbourne. All the students, national or international students are eligible to apply.
600 Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2020
- Melbourne, Australia
No of Scholarships
- 600 Scholarships
Area of Study
- All Fields & Major
- International Student Exchange Program 2020 in Iran
- International Youth Summit Germany 2020| Fully Funded
- Australian Government Scholarships For International Students
Duration of the Scholarship
- Master by Research 2.5 Years
- Doctoral by Research 4 Years
Available Fields of Study
The University of Melbourne scholarships for international students offers All-Academic Fields & Majors are offered for the masters and PhD degree programs i.e.,
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Music, visual and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences
Following are the financial benefits provided by the University of Melbourne:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro-rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Research Scholarships 2020
Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Note: All international & National Students are eligible.
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany 2020
- University of Waikato Scholarships for International Students 2020
How to Apply
- If you are a new Student and have applied for a Graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application.
- If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31st October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the 600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2020 is 31st October 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: