Table of Contents
Griffith University International Scholarships 2021 Australia is now accepting the applications for the year 2021 from the applicants. The Griffith University ranks in the Top 2 Percent of Universities globally with 50,000 students. The students could apply in apply of the mentioned fields available at the University. Griffith University is offering Master Degree and Doctoral Degree Program.
Students with any nationality except Australian are eligible. Griffith University is a Public Research University in South East Queensland. The Duration of the Master Degree Scholarship is for 2 Years and for Doctoral Degree it will run for 3 Years.
With over more than 3,000 International Scholarships announced in Australian Universities for International Students, now Griffith University is offering 600 Griffith University Scholarships for the Year 2021-2022. Further details are given below.
Griffith University International Scholarships
- South East Queensland, Australia
- Griffith University
- Masters, Doctoral (PhD)
Fields of Study
- All Fields and Majors are available.
- 15th September 2020
Available Fields of Study at Griffith University
- Architecture, construction, and planning
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Engineering, IT and aviation
- Humanities, languages and social science
- Medicine, dentistry, and health
- Music and performing arts
- Science and environment
- Visual and creative arts
Griffith Scholarship Duration
- The GUIPRS may be held for up to Two Years for a Research Masters program and up to Three Years for a Doctoral program.
- A Six-Month extension may be granted to doctoral candidates in certain circumstances.
The Griffith University Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses given below:
Fee Offset: The fee offset provided by the GUIPRS removes the liability of the awardee to pay program tuition fees for the tenure of the award.
Overseas Student Health Cover: The award includes the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy which covers the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.
To be eligible for a GUIPRS, an applicant must:
- Not be a Domestic Student, as defined as being a student who is an Australian citizen; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa; or a New Zealand citizen, or International Student.
- A GUIPRS will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
You can find the Condition of Awards (Here)
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Griffith University International Scholarships 2021 Australia is 15th September 2020.
How to Apply?
You can apply by clicking the button below: