Applications are welcomed to attend the Fully Funded 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings in Germany. It is a fantastic opportunity for talented and graduate students who wants to enhance their Knowledge, establish new contacts, make new connections. This is an amazing opportunity to discuss relevant topics through interactions with more than 600 Audience from all over the world.
The International conferences in Germany 2018 is Supported by Higher Education Commission (HEC) & Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS).
Undergraduate, Graduates (Masters) & Post Doc Students are eligible to apply.
- 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings in Germany is Supported by Higher Education Commission (HEC) & Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS).
- The Program will Provide Return Airfare Tickets.
- Boarding & Lodging (Accommodation).
- Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings (Germany).
Duration of Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings:
- Two Weeks.
- Minimum 16 Years Education (Physics or Related).
- Researchers with throughout First Class academic career.
- Age up to 30 Years in General & 35 Years for Researchers including Ph.D. Holders.
- Post Docs should have published an outstanding research paper.
- Shortlisted Candidates for 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings in Germany will be interviewed in Islamabad.
- Nominations of selected students will be forwarded to the Lindau Council in Germany after that they will take final decision.
- Applicants who do not hold permanent faculty positions will be preferred.
- Application Form for 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings is Given below.
- Submit Your Application Form along with Supported Documents
- CV(Maximum 2 pages)
- Recent publication list, including conference publications (Maximum 2 pages)
- Email Your Application along with Documents to: PakLindau@pieas.edu.pk
- Also, Send a Hard Copy of Application Form along with Documents through TCS at Address below:
Director (Nobel Laureate Meetings Program), Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Science (PIEAS), Nilore-45650, Islamabad.
- 26th August 2018.