Applications are welcomed for Ph.D. Scholarships in Finland by Aalto University School of Engineering.
All international students can apply for the 2018-19 academic year.
The purpose of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
- Aalto University
Field of Study:
- Multidisciplinary Passenger Ship Design
- The duration of doctoral studies is four years, but a contract is at first made for one year, and the extension depends on candidate’s intelligence and advancement in studies and research.
- The salary will be given according to the salary system of Aalto University.
- All International students are eligible to apply for this position.
You might also be interested in
Eligibility Criteria/ Entrance Requirement:
- The applicants should have experience in some of the following research areas:
- Naval architecture and marine engineering,
- Experience-based design, product development, and/or industrial design,
- Artificial experience, modeling of human decision making and/or optimization
- Maritime transport, logistics and economics.
- The applicant for the position of Doctoral Candidate must have a Master’s degree and fulfill the requirements for doctoral students at the Aalto University School of Engineering.
English Language Requirements:
- Candidate must meet the university’s English Language Requirements.
How to Apply:
- Click on the apply now button below.
- Attach following documents
1. Motivation letter
3. A certified copy of master´s degree certificate and an official transcript of records, and their translations (if the originals are not in Finnish, Swedish or English.)
4. Proof of proficiency in Finnish, Swedish or English if the applicant is not a native speaker of these languages
For additional information, please contact Professors Pentti Kujala or Jani Romanoff
E-mails: first name.lastname-at-aalto.fi.
- 1st October 2018