Table of Contents
The Acumen Fellowship Program is an intensive leadership development program for social change makers. This is a fully funded fellowship program, for which applicants are invited. This program is currently operating in Colombia, East Africa, India, Pakistan, and West Africa.
This is a one-year leadership development program designed to connect and cultivate a pipeline of social change makers, who are committed to tackling poverty in their communities. The design of this program is made on group-based learning, self-reflection, and real-world application. They’re preparing Extraordinary leaders with the capacity to positively transform their society.
Benefits of Acumen Fellowship Program:
- During the Fellowship year, Acumen covers all-program related expenses. It includes all costs related with the seminars including:
- This Program centers around five in-person seminars, design to improve individuals’ capacity to innovate and bring change with remain in their full-time jobs.
- Fellows will receive training, practical tools, and the space to explore their own leadership journeys, while connecting with innovators across Acumen’s local and global communities.
- Fellows will enable to connect with peers and continue developing the skills to make a lasting social impact between seminars, by their unique virtual contents.
- Fellows will be provided with space and security, to practice self-reflection, broaden their perspectives and identify areas for personal development.
- The content that focused on being relevant will be design to apply on Fellows’ everyday lives and social impact work.
- This program will develop leaders who can challenge status quo and inspire their communities to build a better future.
Following individuals can apply for this program:
- Have launched or lead their own social change initiatives.
- Are running a social change initiative within an existing organization.
- Are an important part of building a social change organization, but do not play a founding role.
In addition to the above, following candidates can also apply:
- Individuals who have a demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal honor, inflexible determination and moral imagination.
- Committed individuals who are ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey, followed by an entrance into the larger Fellows Community.
- Individuals of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program, conducted in English.
- Individuals who dare to do what’s right, not what’s easy, to create positive change in their region.
- Fellows can come from diverse cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds and work in any sector. Plus, they must be committed to ending poverty in their community through their work.
- Individuals who are making a long-term play at system-level impact and are seeking the leadership skills to make it happen.
- East Africa
- West Africa
- Apply online by given link
- September 9, 2018
You might also be interested in the following programs