Table of Contents
Each year the applications are opened for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2018. ADB is inviting students from the ADB Member States to apply for the Asian Development Bank (ADP) Japan Scholarship Program.
About 150 postgraduate scholarships are announced by the Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers each year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
The ADB JSP scholarship 2018 covers full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books, and instructional materials, medical insurance and travel airfare Tickets.
ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2018 Details:
• The course level is Masters, PhD.
• The scholarship cost is Fully Funded.
• The scholarship duration is 2 years for masters & 3 years for doctorate programs.
• The age limit for ADB Japan Scholarship Program is 35 years
ADB Japan Scholarship Scholarship Benefits:
- Fully Funded scholarship ADB-JSP will cover all the cost of the scholarship duration.
- Full tuition fees
- a monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- an allowance for books and instructional materials
- medical insurance
- travel expenses
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation
- A national of an ADB borrowing member and Japanese ODA scholarship eligible country listed here.
- In academic institution, gained admission to an approved MA/ Ph.D. course.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with the superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Should agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- ADB-JSP does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- ADB-JSP does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programs, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.