Table of Contents
Applications are welcomed for Allied Bank Jobs 2018 for Management Trainee Officers (MTO). Jobs are announced by Allied Bank Limited for Management Trainee Officers MTO’s.This opportunity is for both male and females.
Applications from young postgraduates for placements in branch banking in various cities across the country in general banking function.
The Management Trainee Program is for Fresh candidates no matter they have experience or not. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and then contacted.
Please Read the Eligibility criteria and then Submit an Online Application.
- Allied Bank Limited
- Management Trainee Officer
- All Over Pakistan where ABL is Located.
Eligibility Criteria for Allied Bank Jobs 2018:
|Qualification||MBA, MBIT, M.Com., Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.|
|CGPA||Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript.|
|Age||Not more than 27 years as on September 30, 2018.|
|Experience||Not essentially required but may be preferred.|
|Last Date||Monday, September 10, 2018.|
- only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have fully completed their degree (as per above-mentioned qualification) and have in-hand, their final transcripts or degrees, in original.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- It is important to note that in the shortlisting process, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs.
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through courier services shall NOT be entertained. Email or phone calls in this regard shall also not be considered.
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply;
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s)
- 10th September 2018
Have a look at video of the article