Table of Contents
Here’s a great opportunity!
Scholarship for the young talent who has completed their bachelors and masters from well-recognized universities and now want to continue their further studies abroad.
This scholarship is awarded by the Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) which was initiated and established by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and other 36 scientific institutes as well as international organizations worldwide.
Chinese Scholarship Program At A Glance:
- Master program and Ph.D. program
- 35 years
- Not hold Chinese citizenship;
- Provide proof of proficiency of English or Chinese language;
- For master program applicants: be a maximum age of 30 years on 31 December 2020;
- For Ph.D. program applicants: be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December 2020;
- Meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS;
- Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
Don’t depend only on one apply, must apply for these opportunities too
- VISTEC Scholarship Program 2020 for Master’s & Ph.D. in Thailand
- RIPS Summer Internship 2020 in the United States of America
- NPU President Scholarship Program 2020 in China For BS, MS, PhD
- ETH Internship 2020 -Summer Internship in Switzerland | Fully Funded
A. Visit the official website for the ANSO Scholarship online application system(Link mentioned below).
Please create your own account, and fill in the basic information. The system will lead you to the admission application system of USTC/UCAS.
B. Prepare the following supporting documentation:
- Copy of your regular passport which has at least 2 years validity (only pages showing personal and validity details are needed);
- Complete CV with a brief introduction of research experience;
- Original copy of the certificate of university degrees held
- For master program applicants: Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- For master program applicants: undergraduate education;
- For Ph.D. program applicants: both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificates;
- Original copy of transcripts of BS and MS
- For Ph.D. program applicants: both undergraduate and post-graduate education.
- TWO reference letters:
You must ask two referees (NOT the host supervisor) from academia familiar with you and your work to upload their scanned reference letters (written in English or Chinese, signed, dated and on official headed paper with contact phone number and email address) to the online admission system of USTC/UCAS.
- Reference letters in the body of e-mails will NOT be accepted!
- Detailed research proposal;
- Photocopies of all the title pages and abstracts of maximum 5 published academic papers (if available);
- Proof of knowledge of English and/or Chinese;
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Deadline to apply for ANSO Scholarship for young talent is 31st March 2020,
- Applicants currently pursuing master’s degrees at any university/institution in China are NOT eligible for the master’s program of this scholarship. Applicants currently pursuing doctoral degrees at any university/institution in China are NOT eligible for the Ph.D. program of this scholarship.
- Applicants CANNOT apply for both UCAS and USTC simultaneously.
- Applicants can ONLY apply to ONE supervisor from ONE institute/school at either UCAS or USTC.
- Applicants having just completed or about to complete their Bachelor degree should provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating their expected graduation date;