Applications are invited for the very outstanding and exciting opportunity Ashoka ChangemakerXchange that is going to be held in China.
ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and develop cross-border collaborations. This special China summit is hosted by Code For Asia Society Ltd. and Ride with Books and is made possible by our exclusive partner in Ginkgo Foundation.
So, are you ready to take a part in Ashoka Changemakers Fully Funded Program?
If yes, so have a look at the details below
Cost of the program:
- It is a Fully Funded Exchange Program which is going to be held in China 2018.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to China as well as all of the conference costs for all five nights and six days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, in country travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
- Foreigners will also need to cover own visa costs.
- A limited number of stipends in special cases are available upon request. If you really do require a stipend please let THE TEAM know in the application form.
Monday, 15 October evening until Friday, 19 October morning
Our mission is to maximize the social impact of young changemakers, who take part in impact retreats and become part of a global community of social innovators that learn from each other and co-create projects together.
- East Timor
Applicants for Ashoka ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 35.
- A limited number of three seats is available for people aged 30 and above.
Must be able to speak and understand English enabling them to understand, present, and collaborate during the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem.
- We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organization.
- Best wishes and good luck!
Your Ashoka ChangemakerXchange China Team
- midnight GMT +8 on Friday, 3rd August 2018.
- Fill the Online Application Form an Click on Submit.
- Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
- Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us:
- Ernie at email@example.com or
- Ying at firstname.lastname@example.org.