The applications are now open for the biggest Australia’s Awards Scholarships 2021-22. It is a fully-funded Scholarship Program. The students from the partner countries are eligible to apply. The students from the developing countries can pursue the Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Program in highly ranked and reputed Universities of Australia.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia provide funding for this international scholarship in Australia. This Australian Scholarship is not only providing the Academic Programs but it also offering multiple Research opportunities.
Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-22
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Government
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- The Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
The financial benefits of the Australia Awards Scholarship 2021 are as follows:
- Return economy class tickets.
- On arrival, a one-off establishment allowance will be provided
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living expenses will be provided.
- Overseas Medical health insurance while on scholarship will be covered.
- Supplementary academic support
- Allowance for research fieldwork will be provided.
Why one should study in Australia?
Studying in Australia would be the best decision for a lot of reasons! It has a diversity of the international community, plenty of opportunities, a heritage of innovation, and a leading institute that would lead you to be the best professional.
- A candidate should be a permanent citizen of the eligible country.
- A candidate must not be a citizen of Australia.
- A candidate must have 12 years of education if applying for an undergraduate degree program or 16 years of education if applying for a master’s degree program.
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree program should be under the age of 45 years.
- A candidate must have an impact plan of development.
- A candidate should be committed to coming back to his country after degree completion for at least two years.
- Sri Lanka
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Wallis and Futuna
- Palestinian Territories
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Scholarship is 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply?
- All candidates are instructed to first check the application deadline according to their country, as it varies from one country to another.
- Few countries would require applications along with required documents in hard-copy whereas other countries may accept your application online.
- If a candidate is applying through Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS), he needs to register himself online and get the registration number.
- After signing up, you may require to upload your required documents on the portal.
- If a candidate is applying by mail, then he needs to find the mailbox address according to the country.
- Documents sending by mail should be done before the deadline.
- You can apply by clicking the button below: