Table of Contents
Applications are now open for the Australian Government Scholarship for International Students 2020 in Australia. The Bond University scholarship is a Fully Free great opportunity for all the international as well as domestic students of Australia, to study in a well-known University for Free.
Bond University is the 1st Private University and is located in Queensland, Australia. The University is committed to providing a high-level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training. The provision of appropriate financial support is an important part of the research training environment.
The Bond University is providing a Full Time on Campus Doctoral Scholarships to overseas doctoral students, who wish to continue their education through a Ph.D. program. However, the number of scholarships is limited and will be awarded through a competitive application process. The selection process for the Higher Degree Research (HDR) Scholarships is totally merit based.
The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship is a good opportunity to avail. The Duration of the Scholarship will be of 3 Years. Read more details about the scholarship below:
- 600 Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia 2020 | Masters/MPhil Doctoral
- International Youth Summit Germany 2020| Fully Funded
Bond University Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2020 Details
Host Country: Australia
Host University: Bond University
Course Level: Ph.D. Degree
Scholarship Duration: Up to 4 Years (Doctoral Degree by Research)
Scholarship Provider: Australian Commonwealth Government and Bond University
Available Fields for Bond University Scholarship
The Fields of Study available for international students at Bond University are:
- Bond Business School
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Society and Design
This is a Fully-Funded Scholarship for International Students to Study in Australia, which will cover their all the expenses like:
- 100% Fee Offset (fee waiver) up to 48 Months
- Living Stipends
- RTP Allowances for overseas students, a standard Overseas Student Health Cover
- Relocation Costs to Undertake an HDR
- Assistance with Academic Publication Costs
The Bond University Scholarship is open for all the domestic & International Students, however, in order to be eligible applicants must need to fulfill the following criteria. The applicants must:
- Hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in an HDR program, issued by Bond University.
- Meet the Scholarship Requirements
- Fulfill Visa Requirements
- English Language Requirements should also be fulfilled
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany 2020
- University of Waikato Scholarships for International Students 2020
- International Student Exchange Program 2020 in Iran
- There are Two Rounds of Bond University Scholarships in Australia, as the Application Portal is open from 1st February – 31st March 2020 and 1st August – 30th September 2020.
- The Upcoming Deadline is 31st March 2020.
- While Second Deadline is 30th September 2020.
The application process is completely online. You have to go to the official website link given below in the Green button and follow the required steps to complete the online application. There are total of 3 Steps to Apply Online and you’ve to complete all the Steps.