Table of Contents
Beijing Sports University is established in 1953 and formerly known as “Central Institute of Physical Education” and “Beijing Institute of Physical Education”. It is a famous university with the glorious history and profound cultural background. It is the only sports college in China that is considered as a University. It offers excellent education through its outstanding teaching and research faculties and has comprehensive training facilities and a gorgeous campus. While it maintains its Chinese characteristics, BSU is a cosmopolitan university with high standards among universities internationally.
Beijing Sports University is now accepting applications for “Belt and Road” Sports Talent Scholarship Program in China, 2018.
- Country: China
- Institution: Beijing Sports University
- Course level: Undergraduate Programmes
- Course Duration: 4 Years
Fields Of Study
There are 16 Bachelor degree programs, including:
- Physical Education.
- Sports Training.
- Social Sports Instruction and Management.
- Sports Science.
- Traditional Chinese Sport.
- Public Affairs Administration.
- Sports Economics and Management.
- Applied Psychology.
- Dance Performance.
- Sports Rehabilitation and Health.
- Leisure Sport.
- Teaching Chinese as Second Language.
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation and a monthly subsidy. It will support 4-year undergraduate program with an extra one-semester Chinese language program.
- 2500RMB/month as living subsidy
- Free accommodation on campus
- Free tuition
- This program is open to South American citizens who are healthy, aged from 18 to 30, and have a certain skill level in football.
- Applicants from Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, and Uruguay will get priority admission. Applicants for undergraduate study must have the equivalent of a high school diploma.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Copy of your passport (photo page),
- Copies of your high school course transcripts and a notarized document in Chinese or English,
- Copy of your high school diploma and a notarized document in Chinese or English.
- First of all, you have to fill registration form available on the university website
- Print the registration form and mail it together with the above mentioned required documents to:
Office 6004, Foreign Student Apartment,
Beijing Sports University,
No.48 Xinxi Road, Haidian District,
- Applicants must complete the online application by December 10, 2017, to January 15, 2018
- Mail the hard-copy materials prior to January 30, 2018.
- If in case you missed the deadline so you can apply next year as well. You will be updated through mail