The Bielefeld University gives opportunity to those students who want to undertake their degree. The Bielefeld University is founded in 1969 with an explicit research assignment and its mission is to provide high quality research based teaching.
Type of Scholarship:
- It’s a Doctoral scholarship.
To be eligible following criteria must be followed.
- Applicant must be the social sciences or humanities degree holder e.g.,
- Political science
- Social anthropology didactics of social sciences
- Inter-American Studies (IAS)
- Gender studies
- Philosophy, Sociology of Sciences (HPSS)
How to Apply:
Application should be submitted online.
Following documents must be attached with your application
- Cover letter (maximum 600 words)
- Your short profile
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 1000 words)
- Project description
- University transcript or a statement from your university that you have successfully completed your Masters programmed and include all your grades.
- 30th September 2018
- The master courses you have done should be either in English or German. You must have skills of the any of the two languages.: