Table of Contents
Applications are open to apply for the Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey for the International Students. The Bilkent University Scholarship offers the Master and PhD degree Programs for the international Students. The Bilkent University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship.
Moreover, there requires no application fee and it will cover monthly stipend, tuition fee, travel and all the other expenses.
Further, Bilkent University is one of the Nation’s Leading Research Universities. It enrolls approximately 12500 Students for Masters Degree Scholarships and PhD Degree Scholarships. Bilkent University is offering Highest-Paid Scholarship in Turkey for the international students.
Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey
- Ankara, Turkey
- MS Degree Programs
- PhD Degree Programs
- Fully Funded
- MS Scholarships-3 Years
- PhD Scholarship-4 Years
Fields of Study
- Architecture (M.S.)
- Computer Engineering (M.S. and PhD)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (M.S. and PhD)
- Industrial Engineering (M.S. and PhD)
- Mechanical Engineering (M.S. and PhD)
- Materials Science & Nanotechnology (M.S. and PhD)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (M.S. and PhD)
- Neuroscience (M.S. and PhD)Physics (M.S. and PhD)
- Chemistry (M.S. and PhD)
- Mathematics (M.S. and PhD)
- Telecommunications and Networking (Non-thesis M.S.)
Bilkent University covers the following financial coverage of the selected students:
For PhD Students
- Tuition Waiver (45.000 TL/year)
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support ( total of 4.500 TL / month)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Travel Support (once a year, at yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events
For Master Students
- Tuition waiver (34.900 TL/year)
- Monthly stipend and housing support (total of 3.000 TL / month)
- Private health insurance
- A laptop computer
- Travel support (once a year, at yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events.
The eligibility criterion is as under:
- Citizens of all countries including Turkish Citizens.
- B.Sc graduates or MSC students need at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
- If you are a Turkish citizen resident in Turkey: ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative)
- Otherwise; GRE General Test score is required: 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, we encourage you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT (at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
- Proof of Degree (if already obtained)
- Official Transcripts (most recent)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply is;
- Early Deadline -6th April 2020
- Regular Deadline -31st May 2020
You can apply by clicking the button below: