Table of Contents
English Council China Scholarship is open for applications. The British Council in China is putting forth up to five grants for remarkable UK Students who wish to learn at territory Chinese colleges in September 2018 or February 2019 for one semester or one year.
Scholastic grants can be utilized at any territory Chinese foundation affirmed by the Ministry of Education to acknowledge outside understudies. You can choose where you need to be based and which subjects (at a non-degree level) you wish to think about. The lion’s share of understudies contemplate in Beijing.
Chinese colleges draw in numerous worldwide understudies for their great instructing and offer different grants. This is a chance to encounter life in a totally unique culture, increase new abilities and enhance your profession prospects.
This grant can be utilized for any non-degree investigation of your own decision, at any territory Chinese college with an educational cost expense stipend up to 30,000 RMB.
The greater part of understudies take a concentrated course in Chinese dialect, with additional modules where conceivable to find out about Chinese business and culture. There are additionally numerous non-degree English-showed programs now being offered in a scope of subjects at Chinese colleges.
All grants cover educational cost charges, convenience, and a month to month living stipend to help with everyday costs.
You will get:
- Convenience at the college
- Educational cost expense stipend of 30,000 RMB a year or less
- A month to month living stipend of 3,000 RMB
- Generation UK – China scholastic grants are accessible to any individual who is:
- matured 18 or more
- a British travel permit holder (or a British or Irish international ID holder on the off chance that you are domiciled in Northern Ireland).
- a full-time understudy selected at a UK college or a current graduate (applying inside one year of your graduation date)
- on track to get or have accomplished a 2:1 review at college.
- Understudies as of now holding offers from Chinese colleges can likewise apply.
- There are no language qualification necessities for this program.
- Be that as it may, please check the course prerequisites of the Chinese organization you wish to contemplate in. All dialect courses are reasonable for finish tenderfoots in Mandarin. Be that as it may, there is the chance to be set in classes for middle of the road and propelled students. For this situation, you can expect a casual dialect test upon landing to ensure you get put in the correct class.
On the off chance that this is your first involvement with the Mandarin dialect, they firmly prescribe that you take in a couple of the fundamentals previously you go.
The underlying application and choice process, including supporting applications to Chinese colleges, is dealt with by CSC. The British Council will lead the last choice of fruitful candidates. For this grant, you should apply specifically to CSC through post by 29 April 2018. If it’s not too much trouble take after the means underneath to make an application to this program:
- Finish a British Council Scholarship application shape on the web.
- Enroll a record with CSC. The CSC application gateway will be dynamic from 21 March. Meanwhile, please start setting up your supporting records. Once enrolled on the entryway, sign in and read the directions on the landing page. Web Explorer (11.0) or Firefox is prescribed for program similarity.
- Pick the class of the grant and fill in the office number. For the British Council China Scholarship, the grant class is An and the office number is 8264.
- Round out all subtle elements on the application shape as required, guaranteeing all data is precise. Transfer filtered duplicates of the supporting archives.
- When you have finished the application shape, see it and present the frame on the web.
- Print two duplicates of the application shape.
- Plan two duplicates of the application frame and supporting archives required. Send the full bundle of use records to CSC by post (application archives won’t be returned).
- If it’s not too much trouble send the accompanying records to CSC:
- Printed British Council grant application frame
- Printed CSC application frame
- Declarations of your most elevated capability (e.g., degree or A-level testaments)
- Latest scholastic transcript (or degree declaration)
- Two scholastic references (officials ought to be from your present college)
- An individual articulation/think about arrangement (500 words)
- Two photocopies of each archive above ought to be sent to CSC at the address beneath by 29 April, 2018 (applications got after this date won’t be considered):
Division of International Students Affairs
China Scholarship Council
13/F, Building A3,
No.9 Chegongzhuang Street,
Deadline: April 29, 2018
Click to Apply Now: