In 1890 Cambridge University was founded and it is one of the best university worldwide. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s major business programs, taught at one of the world’s most esteemed colleges.
The selected candidates will have become the members of the Pembroke College which is the third oldest and a standout amongst the most exceptionally respected colleges.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Cambridge University
- Judge Business School, Cambridge University
- Organisation: Boustany Foundation (FB)
- Course Level: Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Course Duration: 1 year (12 Months)
- Course Level: MBA
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Applicant from any nation can apply but priority will be given to the candidates from Lebanese descent
- Applicants must have strong academic background
- Applicants can apply for this scholarship only after receiving an admission offer from the Cambridge MBA Programme
Following are the requirements:
- Curriculum Vitae
- GMAT Scores
- Acceptance Letter from the University
- Send all the above-mentioned documents to email@example.com
15th May 2018[mks_button size=”medium” title=”APPLY NOW” style=”squared” url=”http://http://www.boustany-foundation.org/scolarship-programs/MBA-Cambridge” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″] [mks_button size=”medium” title=”OFFICIAL LINK” style=”squared” url=”https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/programmes/mba/” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#81d742″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]