Table of Contents
Applications are now open to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship in England 2020. The Cambridge University Scholarship is open for all the International Students around the globe, where they can study free of cost.
The Duration of the fully-funded Scholarship in England will be for 2 Years and 2 Months. Plus, Internship Opportunity will also be available.
The Cambridge University MBA Program is one of the prestigious Scholarship program in England giving opportunity to International Students to Study Free in England. Further details are given in the following paragraphs.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020
- England, Cambridge
- 2 Years
- All Countries
- 15th May 2020
The Cambridge University Scholarship Program 2020 is funded by the Boustany Foundation Internship. Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 in England for International Students will cover the expenses as under:
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Note: The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing autumn 2020.
Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
The eligibility criterion for The Cambridge University Scholarship Program2020 is as under:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
Last Date to Apply
- The Last Date to apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 is 15th May 2020.
- The Cambridge Scholarship will be provided during the month of June 2020.
The Application Process is very simple for Cambridge MBA scholarships for international students.
- Send a copy of your CV with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
- You can also apply by clicking the button below: