Table of Contents
Applications are invited to apply for CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020. The fellowship program offers the young and talented students to apply for this fully funded fellowship program from all over the world in order to accelerate the social impact of our society.
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 is for Undergraduate and Graduate fresh students. Students can apply without IELTS or TOFEL scores.
CERN offering fully funded Fellowships to worldwide Students to join their research program in a wide range of applied sciences, computing and engineering.
The main aim of the fellowship Program invites graduates from different world universities or higher technical institutes in a wide range of applied sciences, computing and engineering with limited or no work experience, looking to work in a research group.
CERN is now working for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. CERN is the world’s largest and most complex scientific research center.
CERN Summer Internship Program is an outstanding opportunity for international students of undergraduate and fresh master students to do research Internships in Switzerland. All major expenses will be covered by this program.
CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 in Geneva, Switzerland
- Geneva, Switzerland
- CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers.
- CERN, Switzerland
- BS and MS degree
- 6 months
- A stipend ranging from 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children),
- An employment contract for between 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
- CERN Pension membership Fund.
on your individual circumstances:
- An installation grant
- Family, child and infant allowances (if required)
- Airfare to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Fellowship Program
The eligibility criteria for this fellowship program are as under:
- The applicant must be a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State
- You have graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (B.SC or M.SC level).
- A student has no more than 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining a degree.
How to Apply for CERN Fellowship Program 2020
You will need the following documents to complete your application.
- Complete Detailed CV.
- Scanned Educational Documents in a PDF Format.
- Three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications) giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for this fellowship program is 2nd March 2020 (12:00 Pm CEST).
You can apply by clicking the button below: