Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Fully Funded CERN Junior Fellowship program 2018. It is a junior fellowship program, so basically for Undergraduate & Graduate Fresh Students.
The aim of CERN Fellowship Programme is to bring Undergraduates & graduates from universities or higher technical institutes, who have limited or no work experience and looking to work in a research group. Their academic background should be related to:
- Applied sciences
Note: Prior experience will not be taken into consideration.
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Fully Funded
Note that you are applying for a programme and not for job.
We recommend you to inform that how your interests and skills are related to CERN’s diverse activities. Include this during the online application process form or in a separate motivation letter.
This is a Fully Funded program by CERN. All cost will be covered, including:
- Monthly stipend: Ranging from 5,185 to 6,438 Swiss Francs per month
- Airfare Tickets: Travel Expenses to and from Geneva, Switzerland
- Coverage by CERN’s health scheme: For yourself, your spouse and children
- Membership: of CERN Pension Fund
- An installation grant, family, child, and infant allowances: Depending on the individual’s circumstances
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month
- Employment contract: 6 months(min) to 36 months(max)
Applicant should be:
- National of a CERN Member or Associate Member State: (https://home.cern/about/member-states).
- Graduated, or about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level) and have no more than 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining their degree.
- Countries Filled in Blue Colors are Eligible to apply.
Note: CERN Staff members are not eligible to apply for this Fellowship
You will need the following documents to complete your application:
- Your CV.
- A scanned PDF of your most recent relevant qualification.
- Three recent letters of recommendation, giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
- These letters should not be older than a year, at the time of the deadline for applications.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application.
- You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application, to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. This must be done before the closing date.
Please make sure you have all the documents needed to start your application. Because once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents or edit your application further.
Deadline of CERN Junior Fellowship Programme 2018:
- 4 March 2019 at noon (12.00 PM CET)
Click on the Link Below to apply for the CERN Fellowship: