Deadlines varies for Each Program
Applications are invited to Apply for the CERN Short Term Internships in Switzerland 2019. The duration of the CERN Internship varies from 8 Weeks (minimum) & will be 12 Weeks Maximum.
This is a fully funded CERN Short Term Internships in Switzerland. All cost of the participant will be covered. The total number of Internships is 1,560. So, must apply as chances of selection are more.
No matter whatever academic discipline you have, everyone is eligible to Apply. At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe.
Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments, they study the basic constituents of matter – fundamental particles that are made to collide together at close to the speed of light. The process gives physicists clues about how particles interact and provide insights into the fundamental laws of nature.
CERN Summer Internship is a famous & most awaiting program for all international Students with different disciplines available.
To be eligible for CERN Short Term Internships in Switzerland you have to be either an Undergraduate or Post Graduate or have completed your Bachelor’s Degree
It is one of the golden opportunities available, so if you want to work and spend some time in Switzerland so apply as soon as possible.
- ETH Zurich Summer Internship | Fully Funded, Switzerland
- 7th Asia Europe Foundation Student Conference Romania
- Holland scholarship 2019 by Dutch Ministry of Education
- US Summer Sisters Exchange Program 2019 | Pakistani Students
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2018-2019
Details of CERN Short Term Internships:
- Switzerland, Geneva
- Minimum 8 Weeks
- Fully Funded
- All Nationalities
If you are currently studying for a Bachelor or Master degree in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics then Must Apply for the Summer internship in Switzerland
Available Fields at CERN Short Term Internships in Switzerland:
- Applied Physics
- Mechanical or Civil engineering
- materials science
- radiation protection
- safety and environmental protection
- ultra-high vacuum
- scientific communication.
Administrative fields such as: translation, advanced secretarial work, accounting, legal services, human resources, librarianship, logistics.
CERN Summer Internship Student Program is a Fully Funded & paid internships in Geneva Switzerland. In return, CERN will provide you with the following in Internship in Summer
- Handsome Amount of Monthly Stipend.
- Accommodation, Meals.
- A Round Airfare Travel allowance.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (they will automatically deduct the contribution from your internship allowance).
- You can have 2 – 5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
- You must be a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (home.cern/about/member-states).
- You should be an Undergraduate Student, Studying Bachelor, OR Completed Bachelor, Studying Master or Completed Master.
- PhDs are Not eligible.
Below is the List of the Current Positions is available to apply for the CERN Short Term Internships in Switzerland. There is No Restriction, you can apply for any position. In each program 120 Students will participate.
CERN Technical Studentships IT, Mathematics, Robotics – 120 Students
CERN Technical Studentships Mechanical Engineering – 120 Students
CERN Technical Studentships General or Civil Engineering – 120 Students
CERN Technical Studentships Applied Physics – 120 Students
CERN Technical Studentships Material & Surface Science –120 Students
CERN Technical Studentships – Electrical or Electronics Engineering – 120 Students
CERN Short Term Studentships – 120 Students
CERN Summer Student Program – 120 Students
CERN Junior Fellowship Program – 120 Students
CERN Senior Fellowship Program – 120 Students