CERN Internship 2018 is a great opportunity for students who belong to any state other than a CERN Member State. European Organization for Nuclear Research is all set to conduct an eight week Summer Research Program for Students in 2018. Students who are looking for an Internship in the upcoming summer season, should not miss this chance. Kindly note that CERN Internship 2018 will be held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland.
- Organization: European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), Geneva, Switzerland
- Course Duration: from June to August 2018.
Fields Of Study
Your Bachelor or Master degree focuses on one of the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Controls and Data Acquisition
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Information Technologies
- Materials Science & Surface Engineering
- CERN Organization will help students to find accommodation near their place of work.
- Travel Allowance and Health Insurance facilities will also be provided to students.
- Students must be a national of any State other than CERN Member State or Cyprus, India, Pakistan, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Students must be studying Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree course at the university level in Physics or Computing or Engineering.
- Students must have completed at least three years of full-time studies by the time of the beginning of CERN Summer Student Program 2018.
- Students who are going to complete their graduation in April/May 2018, can also participate in CERN Internship 2018.
Note: Students who have attended CERN Summer Student Program in any past year or have worked with CERN for more than three months, are not eligible for this internship.
How To Apply
- Log on to the official website at jobs.web.cern.ch.
- Navigate to Join us section and select as Student tab.
- Find out Studentships in Summer (Non-Member State Nationals) and click on the link.
- Read all the details like Eligibility Conditions, Application & Recruitment Process etc.
- Prepare your CV, Reference Letters, Transcript and other documents before applying for CERN Internship 2018.
- Select Apply tab and click on online application link to proceed.
- Fill up the application form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your CV, Transcript etc. as mentioned.
- Submit the application form online upon completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number/ID for future reference.
- Take a printout of your application form for the record and further use.
Note: Selection of students for Summer Internship will be on the basis of their academic records, knowledge, reference letters etc.
- Last Date for Online Application: 28th January 2018
- List of Selected Students Declare on April 2018