You are welcomed to apply for CERN Technical Student Program 2019. CERN is now providing opportunities for the CERN Technical Studentships 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland. Program will take approximately4-12 months. As it is fully funded program so the responsibility of the expenses will be from CERN.
If you’re looking for practical tanning under the criteria of an undergraduate in Applied Physics, Engineering or Computing, so CERN will be the best choice.
Bachelor or Master’s Students are eligible through the internship to acquire work experience; Remember this option is just for CERN in Geneva.
To know more about CERN Technical Student Program 2019 check the provided information below,
CERN Technical Student Program 2019 At a Glance:
If you are ready to avail the opportunity, so it will be the unique environment to have experience.
Following disciplines can apply for CERN Technical Student Program 2019:
- Applied physics
- Electrical or electronics engineering
- General or civil engineering
- Mathematics and robotics
- Material and surface science
- Mechanical engineering
- EPFL Summer Internship 2019 Fully Funded
- JOIN PAK NAVY THROUGH SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION 2019-A
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019
Total No of Students
You will get the following benefits in CERN Technical Student Program 2019:
- A contract of association from 4 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution wi