Do you know everyone is applying for the Fully Funded opportunity CERN Technical Student Programme that is going to take place in Switzerland.
So, if you are the one who wants to apply so have a glance on the details which I am going to describe in this article.
You just have to apply and then attend CERN Internship Program, besides this all expenses will be borne by CERN
This is a fully funded and all the expenses will be covered by CERN.
Details of CERN Technical Student Programme 2018
All Undergraduate OR Graduate Students in Applied Physics, Engineering or Computing who want to work in practical training period or a place to complete final project, are invited to spend 4 to 12 months at CERN Switzerland Internship during the course of your studies (Bachelor or Master’s).
Disciplines and Crieria:
You can also apply if you’re a motivated student looking for an opportunity to work in a different environment. So, there is a great opportunity to take part in any of the following disciplines:
- applied physics
- electrical or electronics engineering
- general or civil engineering
- mathematics and robotics
- Material and surface science
- mechanical engineering.
You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee taking place in December 2018.
You can stay for at least 4 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- We advise you to opt for the longest period possible to make the most of it and increase your chances of being selected!
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
In a Glance:
- Geneva, Switzerland
- CERN Member States (Pakistan included)
- Fully Funded
Duration of Program:
- 4 Months
Program Selection Emails:
CERN Cost of CERN Technical Student Programme:
It is a Fully Funded program.
You will be provided with the following.
- A contract of association from 4 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- travel allowances.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
How to Join CERN or How to Apply for CERN
You will need the following documents to complete your application (please make sure to name the documents accordingly e.g. CV, motivation letter, academic transcript.
- A CV(You can Upload Your CV, it will automatically fill the Basic Information)
- A copy of your most recent academic transcriptgiving an overview of your marks.
- A reference letterfrom your University Professor (Mandatory. Should you have a letter of reference from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference).
- You can upload this letter at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. This must be done before the closing date.
Deadline of 2018 CERN Technical Student Programme:
- 22nd Oct 2018.