Applications are invited for study abroad under the Cultural Exchange/China Government Scholarships Programme for the year 2018 for Masters and Ph.D. studies in various subjects. The scholarships are expected from China and other countries. Its name exchanges, otherwise it is full degree scholarship for Masters and PhD
- Country: China
- Course level:
- Master’s Studies
- Ph.D.’s Studies
- Free tuition fee
- Free accommodation
- Monthly living allowance (which varies from country to country).
- The candidates must have completed Sixteen Years Education that is MA / MSc OR must hold four (04) years B.Sc/BS (Hons) in any subject, B.Sc (Engg), MBBS in the relevant field.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years from the closing date of applications.
- Attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc/BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- Applicants having more than one-second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota
- The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable)
Attested Copies of each supporting documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc/BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on our website www.nts.org.pk
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidate can also use the printout of a webpage containing their test related information as of roll no. slip.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Please send your applications to the address given below :
National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan
Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad
Help Line : +92-51-844-444-1
- Wednesday, 17th January 2018
- If in case you missed the deadline so you can apply next year as well. You will be updated through mail
- leave your email in the comment below