Applications are welcomed for the Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship 2018-19 Program at Xi’an Jiaotong University, China.
It is offering
- Master’s degree: 2~3 years
- Doctoral degree: 3~4 years.
all International students can apply for this Fully funded Scholarship in China. Submit IELTS, TOEFL or English Proficiency Certificate from your University.
Details of Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2018-19:
- Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU)
- Master Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Full Scholarship
- March 15th, 2019
Fields of Study:
Following Courses listed below under Xi’an Jiaotong University Scholarship are offered by Chinese Government Scholarship program is Offering the
Master Programs (Study Duration 2-3 Years)
Master Program List (Medical Major)
The List of Medical programs for Master Degree in Chinese Government Scholarship.
PH.D. Doctoral Degree: 3~4 years:
Doctoral Program List (Medical Major)
Xi’an Jiaotong University Scholarship Value
It is a totally free scholarship opportunity to study in China Under the Chinese Government Scholarship program. Following Cost of students will be covered by the Chinese Government Scholarship 2019 for international students.
- A waiver of the fee for tuition.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation.
- Monthly living allowance:
- Master’s degree students: CNY 3,000 yuan/month.
- Doctoral degree students: CNY 3,500 yuan/month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants for Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree and be under 40 years of age.
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship(in Chinese or English, downloaded after online application in CSC system).
- XJTU Application Form for International Students (automatically formed after online application in XJTU system)
- Photocopy of the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners should be completed in English. (The original copy should be kept by the applicant.) The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
Forms with incomplete records or without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take the physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Non-criminal Record
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations. Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school.
- Academic transcripts: Applicants should submit the original transcripts in undergraduate or graduate period. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors. If an applicant has already contacted the professor in XJTU, please ask the professor to issue a recommendation letter. Click here to download the pattern
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal: Applicants must submit a written study plan or research proposal in English or Chinese, with a minimum of 800 words for Master degree and 1500 words for a Doctoral degree.
- Notarized Copies of Research Achievements: Applicants can submit published research papers, award certificates or other documents to prove their achievement and ability in academic research if any.
- Certificate of English Proficiency Level: transcript of IELTS 5.5 and above, TOEFL 80 and above. Another notarized language proficiency certificate is also acceptable.
- Certificate of Chinese Proficiency Level: transcript of HSK 5 180 points and above. Another notarized language proficiency certificate is also acceptable.
- Photocopy of Passport
- March 15th, 2019
How to Apply
- You have to Complete Chinese government scholarship Online Application, please Visit Online Application form
Code of Xi’an Jiaotong University:10698.
- Submit the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online and print it. Please check Application Documents for the detailed checklist and prepare corresponding documents.
- Register and online application in XJTU system: https://xjtu.17gz.org/member/login.do
- Pay the application fee and upload the bank remittance into XJTU online application system.
- Application complete.
- Fully Funded Summer Internship Program Japan 2019
- Summer School in UK for International Students 2019
- How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship by HEC