The Pakistan Army Medical Corps urgently required Civilian Medical Practitioners. Applicants are invited for Civilian Medical Practitioner Jobs in Pak Army for the year 2018. Doctors and other staff selected will be stationed in different military hospitals which are establishment throughout the country.
These Pak Army CMP Jobs are on contract basis but Pak Army will give handsome salaries along with other benefits such as
- Medical facilities
- Children education
- After retirement plan etc.
Organization Hosting this Opportunity:
- Pakistan Army
- M.B.B.S with one year house Job
- 50 years or below
- Male/Female both can apply
- Salary package is equivalent to BPS 17
- All Pakistani Nationals are eligible to apply
- 2 Years (Extendable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Attested photocopy of CNIC
- Attested photocopy of Domicile
- 2 passport size photographs
- Attested photocopy of MBBS Degree and other qualifications (if any)
- Attested copy of valid PM&DC registration
- Pay Order of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates will be called for interviews by Pak Army at selected stations. No TA/DA for candidates when appearing for interviews in army stations.
- Applicants can also choose the station for employment and station for interviews in the application separately.
How to Apply for CMP Jobs in Pak Army:
Applicant will have to send his application along with all the documents on the following address.
Help desk Medical Directorate, DMS-1, Training Branch CMH Rawalpindi Phone: 051-56130396
Last Date to Apply for CMP Jobs in Pak Army is 20th July 2018