The applications are now open to apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship for the year 2021-22. Colombia Government Scholarship is fully-funded and is available to all the International students around the world. Universities in Colombia offer world-class Higher Education, as well as being in a diverse and cultural country.
Colombian Government is offering the Masters and PhD Degree Program and it will cover all the expenses during the scholarship Program. Total numbers of Scholarships offered are 50. Plus there is no application fee; you can apply online by fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-22 Details:
- Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree
- Fully Funded
- 12 Months for Specialization
- 24 Months to Master
- 36 Months for Doctorate Degree
- International students from any country are eligible to apply.
- December 20, 2021
The Scholarship will cover the following financial benefits:
- Monthly Allowance: Grant of $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition: 100% coverage of all tuition fees.
- Stipend for Books and Materials: Grant of $401.321 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program
- Health Insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Installation Costs: Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
- Likewise, Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Further, Score regarding Spanish Language Proficiency
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- Similarly, a copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Also, summary of online application to this call
You must meet the following financial criteria:
- You must be Foreign Citizens
- You should not be over 50 years old
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it is equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship
- You should submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- You must submit up to 3 letters of admission.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-22 is 20th December 2021.
How to Apply?
You can apply by clicking the button below: