Table of Contents
The CSUSA is a competitive online scholarship application for many of the scholarships at CSU. Scholarships are available in all class levels (entering freshmen, undergraduates, transfer, 2nd bachelor’s, graduate and Professional Veterinary Medicine.) Applications are reviewed based on your academic record as well as your answers to the questions on the application.
- Country: United States Of America ( USA)
- Organization: More than 115 College of Business scholarship is available.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available in all class levels (entering freshmen, undergraduates, transfer, 2nd bachelor’s, graduate and Professional Veterinary Medicine.)
- Scholarships range from $1,000 to full tuition
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements
- To apply for College of Business scholarships, you must be admitted to Colorado State University and have declared business as your major (undergraduate students) or be admitted into a College of Business graduate program (graduate students).
- English Language Requirements
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
- Log onto RAMweb.colostate.edu with your CSU eID (name and password).
- Select the CSU Scholarship Application link under the Financial Information heading (available on RAMweb from December 1 to March 1 at 11:00 p.m. MST).
- Alternatively, you may go directly to the CSUSA at any time of the year by logging onto colostate.academicworks.com with your CSU eID.
- Complete and submit the General Application.
- Complete and submit Supplemental Application(s) if required.
- Review your Recommended opportunities (at the top of the CSU Scholarship Application, hover over ‘Opportunities’ and then click, ‘Recommended’).
- Some scholarships may ask additional questions specific to that particular scholarship. Click the ‘Apply’ button to answer any remaining questions.
- If no action is required on a Recommended scholarship then your General and/or Supplemental application are all that is/are required.
- March 1, 2018