Table of Contents
They are looking for an Intern to work in the exciting arena of Commonwealth Writers. The internship will be London based and support activities of the programme.
The main purpose of the Commonwealth Writers internship programme is to strengthen the civic voice and shape public discourse through creative expression by less heard voices.
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Organization: Commonwealth Foundation
- Course Duration: 6 to 12 months duration
- £50 per day allowance
- As an internship, this does not constitute employment with the Foundation. There are no payments for holiday or sickness
- Strong Writing Skills
- Research Ability
- Experience of working with websites and various social media tools
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office knowledge and good administration skills.
- Cover Letter: Please explain why you are suitable for this role in a cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae and Equal Opportunities Monitoring form
- January 26, 2018