Table of Contents
Applicants are invited to apply for the well known ifa CrossCulture Program CCP 2020 in Germany. This CrossCulture Fellowship is a Fully Funded ExchangeProgram in Germany, which is designed for the people who are willing to improve society by their work in relevant organizations.
CCP aims to strengthen civil society networks between Germany and other countries of the world, by offering a diverse range. It includes Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic and Medial sectors to work together.
This program is Fully funded by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany. All Cost will be Funded in a Cross-Cultural student exchange program.
CrossCulture Program 2020 Germany Details:
- 2 Months
- Fully Funded
No. of Participants:
- UNDP Internship 2020 in Denmark | International Internships
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2020 | MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
The duration of 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, will provide intercultural skills to the participants and improve their expertise. They can then bring their experiences into their everyday working life, after coming back to home organization.
On the other side, the host organizations will get benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP fellows.
Committed Volunteers to work in an Intercultural Environment and to Gather New Skills.
Fields & Topics of Program:
The CrossCulture Program offers experiences in the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Civic & citizenship education
- Digital civil society
You might be interested to apply for
- Hansen Summer Institute 2020 Fully Funded | Summer Exchange Program USA
- OIST Internship in Japan 2020 [Fully Funded] Japan Internship Program
This Fully Funded Student Exchange Program in Germany will cover all the costs, including:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
Applicants from the following countries are eligible to apply for the Cross-Cultural Program in Germany:
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
- The applicant must be of 23 to 45 years at the time of application.
- Command on English writing and speaking skills.
- The applicant should be in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- At least two years professional experience required
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged for the long-term.
- The applicant can prove full-time experience in his or her field of work.
- A collaboration with an organisation in the target country is in progress or planned.
The following documents have to be uploaded Online:
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization
- Photo (optional)
- Selected individuals will be notified through email and called for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In some cases, the interviews will take place by phone or Skype.
- Candidates will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
Application Deadline for CCP 2020:
- 15th November 2019
How to Apply:
You can apply online for CrossCulture Program 2019 Germany, by going into the following links: