Table of Contents
One of the top scholarships for international students has just announced now. Students who want to continue their further studies abroad have an opportunity to study in Germany on DAAD Fully funded scholarship 2020-21 for Masters and Ph.D. level.
Students around the globe could apply for the Master’s degree or PhD doctoral degrees in Germany. DAAD is a fully-funded scholarship with a duration of 12 to 36 months, depending upon the study program.
DAAD promotes the training of specialists from developed and newly industrialized countries. Local well-trained experts play an essential role in sustainable development of their countries. These experts guarantee the quality education, better health with less poverty for all.
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Germany.
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2020-2021 | Fully Funded
- International Essay Contest in Japan | For Youth 2020
- HBL Management Trainee Program 2020 – Leading to a Job
DAAD FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP IN GERMANY 2020-21
- Masters and PhD
- 12-36 months (depending upon the study program)
All the expenses of the students should be covered i.e.;
- The stipend of 850 Euros/ month (for Masters level)
- The stipend of 1200 Euros/month (for Ph.D. level)
- Tuition fee
- Travel allowance
- Medical treatment
- Accident and personal liability insurance
Area of study:
DAAD fully funded scholarship 2020-21 covers the following areas:
- Economic Sciences, Business Administration, Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Education and Law
- Media Studies
You might also be interested to apply for
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- Nanjing University Scholarship Program 2020 – Chinese Government Scholarship
What requirements must be met?
The scholarship holder;
- Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor) at the time of application.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- For study courses in German
Scholarship includes a preparatory 6-month German language course in Germany. Successful passing of the language examination DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course. Therefore, a minimum German language level of B1 at the time of application is a requirement that needs to be proofed by providing a current certificate.
Note: It is not possible to pass the required German language courses (DSH or TestDaF) without any previous basic knowledge in the German language (at least B1 Level), even with the preceding six-month intensive course in Germany. Passing the language test is a formal prerequisite for matriculation at the respective German university.
- For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, 80 internet-based)
have only to be sent to the respective course directly! Please refer to their
respective websites for the application procedure (e.g. online application),
for the application deadline and the documents to be submitted.
Applications sent to the DAAD will not be forwarded to the respective course/university.
You can apply for up to three courses. If applying to more than one course, please list courses in order of priority in the DAAD application forms.
Required documents (in the following order):
- Signed DAAD application form with the current date
- Personally signed CV (please use the sample euro pass form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/) with the current date
- Personally signed Letter of Motivation (with reference to current occupation and choice of postgraduate program(s), two pages maximum) with the current date.
Important: When applying for more than one postgraduate course (maximum 3 courses), you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you chose that priority.
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer; the letter must have letterhead, a signature and official stamp and must be of the current date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) that prove a minimum of two years of relevant working experience (after the bachelor degree) at the time of application and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment from your current employer upon returning home.
- HUAZHONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP
- Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program’s Global Recruitment- PostDoc
- Qatar University Scholarship 2020 For International Students (Fully Funded)
Proof of language skills:
English-IELTS OR TOEFL (The institutional TOEFL is not accepted)
German – required for courses taught in German
Copies of Academic Degrees (certified translation if necessary)
Copies of Academic Transcripts, incl. grading-scale (certified translation if necessary)
Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS certificate with their application documents.
- The complete applications have to be submitted in English or German to be considered.
- Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
- If applying to more than one course, please list courses in order of priority in the DAAD application forms and do not change these priorities in the respective application.
- When applying for more than one postgraduate course (maximum 3 courses), you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you chose that priority.
Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
Step 1: You send your completed application(s) directly to the according to postgraduate course.
Step 2: A selection committee suggests potential candidates for a DAAD scholarship.
Step 3: The suggested candidates will be contacted by DAAD to upload their complete application to the DAAD Portal.
Step 4: The selection process will be finalized, and the suggested candidates will be informed accordingly.
Note: Make sure that you have a copy of each document of your application ready, as those documents (as PDF files) have to be uploaded to the DAAD Portal in case you are suggested for a DAAD scholarship!
Last DATE Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for the DAAD scholarship 2020-21 is different for different universities.
Have a look at the video it contains the full procedure to apply for the scholarship.