Table of Contents
Applications are opened to apply for DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (DAAD SCHOLARSHIP 2019) Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst German Academic Exchange Service(Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance 2019-2020 for international students.
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (DAAD SCHOLARSHIP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship. This program is designed to additionally qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics, and administration according to the principles of good governance and to prepare them or set them up in a practice-oriented course for their professional life.
This scholarship program offers a candidate to graduate in the fields of social sciences, political sciences, law, economics and in public administration from Africa, Central and Latin America, Asia, from countries in the Middle East as well as from Ukraine (see list of countries).
DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Details:
- Germany is the country where this Program will take place.
- This scholarship is by German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst)
- Course level of this scholarship is Master Degree
- The last date to apply for the Scholarship is July 31st, 2019
- Scholarship of Monthly 850 €
- Contributions to health insurance in Germany
- Round Trip Appropriate Travel Allowance
- Study and research subsidy
- Monthly rent subsidy where applicable,
- Allowances for spouses and/or children where applicable
- 6-months-German language course from April 2020 to September 2020. The language course takes place at selected institutes in Germany and usually not at the universities of the selected MA programs. The language course is compulsory also for those who attend a master´s course taught in English.
Selection criteria of DAAD scholarship 2019 are given below:
- Study results so far
- Language skills
- Political and social engagement
- convincing description of the subject-related and individual motivation for the study project in Germany and the expected benefit/advantage when returning to the home country
- Expected benefit/advantage when returning to the home country
Courses & Universities:
Hertie School of Governance, Berlin: Master of Public Policy (MPP) (the language of instruction: English, program duration: 4 semesters)
Universität Duisburg-Essen: Master of Development and Governance (the language of instruction: English, program duration: 2 semesters)
Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt: Master of Public Policy (MPP) (the language of instruction: English, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Universität Passau: Master of Governance and Public Policy (languages of instruction: English and German, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg: Public Economics, Law and Politics (PELP) (languages of instruction: English and German, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Hochschule Osnabrück: Management in Non-ProfitOrganisations (the language of instruction: German, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Universität Osnabrück: Master of Democratic Governance and Civil Society (languages of instruction: English and German, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Universität Potsdam: Master of Public Management (MPM) (the language of instruction: English, programme duration: 2 semesters)
- If you have a bachelors degree (16 Years).
- The DAAD Scholarship 2019 is open to Graduates in the field of Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Law, and Economics and in Public Administration.
- Students should be from Africa, Central, and Latin America, Asia, from countries in the Middle East as well as from Ukraine. (See List of Countries)
- For the Scholarship, the Most recent university degree should be obtained in the Last Six Years prior to the application.
DAAD Scholarship 2019 in Germany’s last date to apply is July 31st, 2019
How to Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme:
In order to apply, you have to submit Applications in English and with translated application in German. You have to indicate that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Program (Master’s scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance).