Table of Contents
Do you want to study in Denmark? Here is an opportunity of Danish Government Scholarships 2021 for the International students. The Scholarship is now open for the International students, outside the European Countries to study on a funded scholarship.
Danish Scholarship is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science. Participants can apply for one of the Master Degree Programs in Denmark Universities Only. The Danish Government Scholarship will be taken at the University of South Denmark.
Danish Higher Education Institutions (Universities Only) receive a limited number of Full or Partial Danish Government Scholarships each year to study in Denmark in English from non-EU/EEA countries. All students from any country outside Europe are eligible for Denmark Scholarship in any of the disciplines available.
The Scholarship will cover almost most of the expenses during the scholarship program. Further details of the Scholarship are given below.
Danish Government Scholarships 2021
- University of South Denmark
- Master Degree Programs
- All Countries outside Europe
- Denmark is one of the most popular international study destinations in Europe thanks to its low study costs, high-quality English-taught Master’s degrees, and innovative teaching methods.
- International students also choose Denmark due to its great standard of living and the large variety of study subjects available at Danish universities.
Note: No Separate application is needed for the Scholarship.
Denmark Scholarshipsis a Partial Scholarship, thus it will not cover all the expenses of the study program. The expenses covered by the Denmark Government include;
- Full Tuition Fee waiver and a grant.
- Living Costs amounting to DKK 3000 per Month before Taxes.
Note: All Eligible applicants who are offered a study place will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
The General Eligibility Criteria includes:
- Full-degree students holding a Bachelors’ Degree from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education.
Important Note: International Universities have canceled IELTS/TOEFL and the Universities are now accepting the Duo Lingo English proficiency test.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships 2021 for International Students is 1st September 2020.
You can apply by clicking the button below: