This program is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program is now offering scholarships to all international students of countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa, art, and culture. The main aim of this program is to promote and enhance the interest in the culture and language of Indonesia among the youth of other countries. It has also been designed to provide stronger cultural links and understanding among participating countries.
- Country: Indonesia
- Institution: Please click here to check the list of the universities.
- Organization: Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)
- Course level: Non – Degree Cultural Program
- Course Duration: One Year
Fields Of Study
- Art (traditional music, traditional dance, craft, instruments, handicrafts )
- Indonesian Language
- Herbal Medicine
- Students will be provided with accommodation and transportation during the Orientation Program if time arrival in time with the schedule from the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Students will get settlement allowance when attending the Orientation Program.
- Students may seek assistance from Host University in finding a house/room to rent which is included in monthly stipend
- Students monthly stipend will be divided into 2 groups of an area: Area 1 Rp. 2.950.000,- (Batam, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Denpasar, Makassar, Manado), Area 2 Rp. 2.550.000,- (Aceh, Padang, Palembang, Purwokerto, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Malang, Samarinda)
- Preferably Student
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Minimum age 17 years and Not older than 35 years of age
- Able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia, Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable (Language certificate is not a mandatory)
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate (medical checkup result)
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English)
- Language certificate (if applicable)
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable)
- Writing essay about purpose of study (in English or Bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words)
- Medical certificate
- Passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia (estimated arrival: 1st August 2018)
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English)
- Curriculum vitae/resume
Note: Students who are interested in this scholarship program are required to register and submit all documents to Darmasiswa RI official website.
- 18 February 2018