Table of Contents
Applications are open for the Data Fellows Program 2018. The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) has a Center for Humanitarian Data in The Hague, the Netherlands to help expand the utilization and effect of information in the compassionate part.
The vision is to make a future where all individuals associated with a philanthropic crisis approach the information they require, when and how they require it, to settle on capable and educated choices.
The Center spotlights on four zones: information administrations, information arrangement, information education, and system engagement. The Center’s information administrations work incorporates coordinate administration of the Humanitarian Data Exchange (HDX) stage and the Humanitarian Exchange Language (HXL) information standard. The information education work centers around enhancing the information aptitudes of specialized and non-specialized philanthropic people.
For information approach, the Center works with accomplices to create institutional assentions for sharing information in emergency settings. At long last, the Center attempts to additionally manufacture and draw in a dynamic group in help of its main goal and targets through various occasions and correspondence exercises.
Data Fellows Program:
The Center will have its inaugural class of Fellows in The Hague in June and July 2018. Through this program, Fellows will meet up to plan and convey focused on ventures that add to the general objectives of the Center.
The 2018 Fellows will center around four regions where the Center is looking for new points of view, bits of knowledge, and organizations including Data Science, Data Storytelling, Predictive Analytics, and User Experience Research. The Fellowship program will be private, with Fellows living and working in The Hague under the heading of the Data Fellows Program Coordinator and with help from the whole Center group.
Prerequisites for DATA Fellows Program:
- The Data Science Fellow ought to have a college degree with no less than two years of pertinent experience.
- Competitors as of now enlisted in a graduate program are urged to apply.
- We are looking for Fellows who are self-propelled and can flourish in a universal, multidisciplinary condition.
- He or she ought to have the capacity to work to short due dates and appreciate teaming up and filling in as a component of a group.
- We invite hopefuls that test suppositions and acquire new points of view.
- The cooperation will be for June and July 2018.
Colleagues will get a singular amount add up to cover travel and everyday costs amid the two-month term.
- Information Science (31st March 2018)
- Information Storytelling (31st March 2018)
- Prescient Analytics (31st March 2018)
- Client Experience Research (31st March 2018)
Step by step instructions to Apply:
Applications for the association are being handled through UNOPS, the Center’s executing accomplice. It would be ideal if you take after the directions in the activity posting joins beneath. Shortlisted competitors will be reached for a composed test and meetings. Last choice for the Fellows will be made before the finish of April.
- Information Science
- Information Storytelling
- Prescient Analytics
- Client Experience Research
In the event that you have inquiries concerning the Data Fellows Program or the application procedure, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.[button-green url=”https://centre.humdata.org/data-fellows/” target=”_self” position=”left”]official link[/button-green]