Table of Contents
Applications are invited to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships for International Students for the year 2020-21. Danish Government Scholarship is for international students residing outside the European Countries. The scholarship provides an opportunity for international students to study free of cost in Denmark and get Bachelors’s, Masters and Ph.D. Degree scholarships.
Denmark Government Scholarships 2020-21is offering the following degree programs for the students to study on scholarship;
- Bachelor Degree Programs
- Master Degree Programs &
- PhD Degree Program
About eight Universities of Denmark is offering Denmark Government Scholarships for international students. Danish Higher Education Institutions (Universities Only) receive a limited number of full or partial Danish Government Scholarships each year to study in Denmark in English from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
Denmark Government Scholarships 2020-21
- Bachelor Degree Program
- Master Degree Programs
- PhD Degree Programs
- All Countries outside Europe
Duration of the Study
- Bachelor Degree Program: 3 Years
- MS Degree Program: 2 Years
- PhD Degree Program: 3 Years
Denmark Universities offering Government Scholarship 2020-21
There are eight Universities of Denmark that are offering Denmark Government Scholarships to study in Denmark for international students. International Students outside the Europe are eligible to apply to these Universities. Below is the list of Universities offering Government Scholarship;
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
It is a Partial Scholarship and hence it will not cover Full Expenses like Air Tickets. It will cover the following financial expenses:
- Full or Partial Tuition fee Waivers and/or grants towards covering your living costs.
- However, since the scholarships are administered by the individual higher education institution you should enquire at the institution of your choice for further details.
- The scholarships are administered by the Danish institutions of higher education, each of which decides which students will receive a scholarship.
- For further information about the government scholarship, please consult the admission details of the higher education institution of your choice.
Eligibility Criteria for Denmark Government Scholarships 2020-21
The eligible candidates must be;
- Full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships varies from February to March 2020. Approximate Deadline is 31st March 2020.
You can apply online by clicking the button below: