Table of Contents
DESY Summer Student Program 2020 in Germany is a Fully Funded short summer school program for which International Undergraduate and Masters Students with any nationality are invited from all over the world.
Each summer, DESY offers students in physics, related natural science disciplines or computing the possibility to participate in the research activities of the laboratory. Selected students join in the day-to-day work of research groups at the DESY Laboratory in Hamburg or Zeuthen (Berlin), where working in groups is the main activity.
There will also be a series of lectures (given in English) related to the research done at DESY. This Fully Funded program is one of the world’s leading research programs at world’s top research centers.
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- Nanjing University Scholarship Program 2020 – Chinese Government Scholarship
- AGA KHAN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP – MASTERS & Ph.D. 2020-21
DESY Summer Student Program Program Details:
Host Country :
- DESY(Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron) Funded
No of Scholarships:
- 21 July 2020 to 10 September 2020
Note: All applicants should have a good working knowledge of English, some basic computing skills and are committed to attend the whole programme.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to apply for the DESY summer research internship program:
- Students from the fields of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Crystallography, Materials and Geological Sciences, Computing, Engineering, and Natural Sciences can apply
- Candidates should not have previously been at DESY as a summer student
- Applicants should have completed, by the summer of 2020, at least three years of full-time studies at the university level in physics, related natural science disciplines or computing. Please take note that the large majority of projects we offer are for physics students.
- Main target audiences are students who in summer 2020 are at the following two stages:
- – They are about to obtain their Bachelor degree
- – They have a Bachelor’s degree or are within the first year of studies for a Master’s degree.
Important: Applicants who already obtained a master-degree or will obtain a master degree in 2020 will not be accepted.
- HUAZHONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP
- Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar Program’s Global Recruitment- PostDoc
- Qatar University Scholarship 2020 For International Students (Fully Funded)
- Subsistence allowance to cover Living Expense in GERMANY
- Airfare will be cover
Summer Students Activities:
DESY Summer Students will be engaged in the following activities:
- Experiments with Synchrotron Radiation (only at Hamburg)
- Research in Elementary Particle and Astroparticle Physics, accelerators and computing
Duration of Program:
- 21 July to 10 September 2020
Application Procedure DESY Internship:
In the course of this application, you will have to upload a few documents (only PDF format is accepted). The uploading is to be done on the second page of the application:
- A CV (curriculum vitae), the CV should be in tabular form only and contain personal data, educational history / relevant work experience, computing and other relevant work skills (usually 1-2 pages are sufficient for the complete CV)
- University grade certificates/ Transcript (e.g. bachelor certificate, credit points, etc.)
- Two Reference letters
You might also be interested to apply for
- Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2020 – Turkish Government Scholarship | 100% Scholarship
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SZU Scholarship 2020 for International Students |Doctoral Programs
- Netherlands Government Scholarship Program 2020
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY ONLINE button given below to Apply for the DESY Internship now.