Table of Contents
Another great opportunity is waiting for you to apply!
Apply Now for the Fully Funded Conference in Qatar, Doha Islamic Youth Forum2019.
It is a Fully Funded Conference in cooperation with the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), an international organization affiliated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
The purpose of the International Conference in Doha is to bring young students from a diverse background to build their future and achieve sustainable development and cultural advancement for their societies. Indeed, the nation’s strength lies in its youth.
In this context, the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), an international organization affiliated with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), announces the invitation addressed by the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar to the youth of Islamic countries to register and participate in the Doha Muslim Youth Forum within the Doha OIC Youth Capital events (Doha, July 07 – 11, 2019).
Don’t forget to apply for
- Jiangsu University Scholarship in China
- KAUST Summer Internship 2019 | Fully Funded
- KAUST Summer Internship 2019 | Fully Funded
Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019:
- Qatar, Doha
- July 07 – 11, 2019
- OIC Member States, Muslim Communities (Mentioned below)
- Fully Funded
Objective of the Event:
- Presenting and discussing research areas that rely on youth as a key driver in building future development strategies.
- Developing youth capacities to face civilization and development challenges as a tool for community development.
- Making use of modern means of communication in promoting the values of belonging and citizenship.
- Training young people on diplomatic simulation mechanisms.
The Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019 is a Fully Funded Conference in Doha with following benefits for the candidates.
- Round Airfare Travel expenses to and from the participant’s country.
- Internal Transportation.
- Field visits will be organized for the participants to discover the host country and its culture.
- Good governance and transparency among young people.
- Youth and bet on sustainable development.
- Youth and the safe use of social media.
- Diplomatic simulation.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria:
A- General Conditions:
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people of the OIC Member States or representatives of the Muslim Communities..
- The participant shall submit an approved certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
B- Selection criteria:
The curriculum vitae and registration forms sent by the candidate will be evaluated by the selection team according to the following criteria:
- Active in the field of youth work.
- Having a distinctive activity on social media.
- Having excellent skills and potential to take leadership roles in the event
If you are from one of the 57 OIC Member States, Muslim Communities then you are eligible to Apply for the Doha Islamic Youth Forum 2019.
- Graduate Research Scholarships – University of Melbourne, Australia
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Medical Fellowship 2019-20
- 300 ADB Scholarships [Fully Funded] | University of Melbourne, Australia
- Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 [Fully Funded], New Zealand
List of eligible Countries is given below fetched from Here
- Islamic Republic of AFGHANISTAN
- Republic of Albania
- People’s Democratic Republic of ALGERIA
- Republic of AZERBAIJAN
- Kingdom of BAHRAIN
- People’s Republic of BANGLADESH
- Republic of BENIN
- Republic of CAMEROON
- Republic of CHAD
- Union of The COMOROS
- Republic of COTE D’IVOIRE
- Republic of DJIBOUTI
- Arab Republic of EGYPT
- Republic of GABON
- Republic of The GAMBIA
- Republic of GUINEA
- Republic of GUINEA-BISSAU
- Republic of Guyana
- Republic of INDONESIA
- Islamic Republic of IRAN
- Republic of IRAQ
- Hashemite Kingdom of JORDAN
- Republic of KAZAKHSTAN
- State of KUWAIT
- KYRGYZ Republic
- Republic of Lebanon
- Great Socialist People’s LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
- Republic of MALDIVES
- Republic of MALI
- Islamic Republic of MAURITANIA
- Kingdom of MOROCCO
- Republic of Mozambique
- Republic of NIGER
- Federal Republic of NIGERIA
- Sultanate of OMAN
- Islamic Republic of PAKISTAN
- State of PALESTINE
- State of QATAR
- Kingdom of SAUDI ARABIA
- Republic of SENEGAL
- Republic of SIERRA LEONE
- Republic of Somalia
- Republic of The SUDAN
- Republic of SURINAME
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Republic of TAJIKISTAN
- Republic of TOGO
- Republic of Tunisia
- Republic of TURKEY
- Republic of TURKMENISTAN
- Republic of UGANDA
- State of The UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Republic of UZBEKISTAN
- Republic of YEMEN
- June 15, 2019
How to Apply For Doha Islamic Youth Forum:
Application mode is online, you have to apply and attach your CV online.
- Salamti Fellowship 2019 [Fully Funded] Program
- DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Master Scholarship In Germany 2019-2020
- Paid Internship In Turkey for Foreigners – 2019